de

aec Morris was 23 of 42 for 190 yards passing | Forum

Position: Forum » General » General Chat
corse178 Okt 13
DENVER -- The Colorado Rockies will try to go over . Obi Melifonwu Youth Jersey .500 on Wednesday for the first time since they were 20-19 on May 18.After beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 7-3 Tuesday in the opener of a three-game series, the Rockies are a major-league-best 13-5 since the All-Star break.Colorado has won six of its past seven games and 10 of 12, and the team responded well Tuesday in the first game since rookie shortstop Trevor Story was lost for the balance of the season with a left thumb injury.An ulnar collateral ligament tear was diagnosed after Story underwent an MRI on Monday. He injured the thumb Saturday in New York against the Mets. He thought he had just jammed it after an X-ray came back negative.Its just very disappointing, very frustrating, said Story, who set a record for a National League rookie shortstop with 27 home runs and was hitting .272 with 72 RBI. The timing of it all, its the worst. I think thats the worst part of it.I just feel terrible that I wont be able to play every day. I feel like I mean a lot to the team. To not be out there, that hurts.Daniel Descalso started at shortstop Tuesday, and Cristhian Adames and Rafael Ynoa, who was recalled Tuesday from Triple-A Albuquerque, also will see time at the position, manager Walt Weiss said.I feel bad for Trevor, because he was doing some really special things, historical things, Weiss said. Well be OK as a club. Well mix and match and do our thing. I talk all the time to our club about the fact that over the course of seven months, youre going to be challenged in a variety of ways -- sometimes in the form of an injury, and thats what were dealing with now.Tyler Anderson, who is 3-3 with a 3.33 ERA in his first nine career starts, will take the mound for the Rockies on Wednesday. He is 3-1 with a 3.47 ERA in six starts at Coors Field.Brock Stewart (0-1, 9.00 ERA) will make his second career start for the Dodgers, who pushed both Kenta Maeda and Scott Kazmir back one day to give them extra rest.Stewarts spot start comes as the Dodgers try to sort out their rotation and weigh the availability of Rich Hill and Bud Norris. Hill, whom the Dodgers acquired Monday from Oakland, is on the disabled list with a blister on his left middle finger. He played long toss Tuesday and will throw a bullpen session Wednesday.Norris stayed back in Los Angeles to receive treatment for the back injury that ended his Sunday start against the Arizona Diamondbacks after just 13 pitches.Right now, were shooting for Saturday, Roberts said of Norris potentially starting against the Boston Red Sox. Well see how he responds.Hill could make his Dodgers debut Saturday. He threw a lengthy bullpen session over the weekend with Oakland just to keep his arm in shape as he had the finger bandaged. Hill will have what he called a big test when he throws a bullpen session with the finger uncovered.General manager Farhan Zaidi said Tuesday that the possibility of Hill tearing the blister open again early in the game has the Dodgers considering sending him out to make one rehab start.Is this a situation where having him go quote-unquote, all out, unprotected, in a rehab setting makes sense? Zaidi said. Is it a necessary step? Its still being evaluated. Gareon Conley Womens Jersey . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. Eddie Vanderdoes Womens Jersey . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. http:///...nley_Raiders_Jersey/ . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. EL PASO, Texas -- Aaron Jones ran for 301 yards and four touchdowns -- both career highs -- and UTEP knocked North Texas out of bowl eligibility with a 52-24 victory on Saturday night.Jones scored on an 83-yard run and a 48-yarder in the first half. He added a 58-yard score in the third quarter and bullied into the end zone from the 3-yard line in the fourth quarter.Ryan Metz threw for 171 yards and two touchdowns for the Miners (4-8, 2-6 Conference USA). UTEP scored five toucchdowns on plays of more than 30 yards, three of more than 50 yards and had 555 yards of total offense. Obi Melifonwu Jersey. .Alec Morris was 23 of 42 for 190 yards passing and threw two touchdown passes for North Texas (5-7, 3-5). Willy Ivery added 98 yards rushing. Ivery ran for a 14-yard TD, and caught a 14-yard score from Morris late in the fourth quarter. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '